The Aquarius Foundation's broad scope is holistic medicine. Its activity is following a direction established long ago: to put in practice projects from interdisciplinary and complementary fields, with the common purpose of providing a spiritual, cultural and knowledge alternative.
Since its setting up in 2002, the Foundation achieved projects in the following domains:
- culture, art: The projects "Suffering of the light", "Unseen worlds", "Vertical" presented in Bucharest, Cluj, Sibiu and in European locations like the Romanian Cultural Center in Vienna and the National Museum of Contemporary Art /KIASMA from Helsinki. The project "Suffering of the light" by founding member artist Codruta Buciscanu established a premiere: the first Romanian artist with works hosted at the worldwide famous KIASMA.
- music - the lied concert "Scandinavian Nights II" of soprano Tarja Turunen
- education - on-going training courses in holistic medicine
- social – project for children with disabilities, with EU - Phare support
- health - current application of holistic medicine principles